Monday, October 3, 2011
Park Day/Temple Cleaning
Hi Moms!!! I'm sure some of you have already heard that they are in need of sisters to help clean the temple Tuesday (TOMORROW) and that you need to be there at 9:30. I know for myself that I would be willing to help, but I don't have anyone to watch my kids! So here is my idea and let me know what you think. Tomorrow is our park day, what if rather than going to Latamire Park we went to Shelby Farms, which is only about 15 min from the temple, and we meet there at 9:10. Then part of the Moms could stay and play with the kids and part of them could go help clean the temple. I've been told that with 5 people the temple cleaning takes 2 hours and right now only 3 sisters have committed to go. So the more Mom's that come the more we could send to help clean the temple and with enough sisters it would only take an hour. Any way, comment if you are willing to go up and do park day at Shelby Farms, and then depending on how many comment we can see how may we can send to clean the temple. I know Sister Wiess needs number soon, so spread the word and comment as soon as possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment